The RHR Cleaning Services Difference
We offer detailed cleaning and service convenience. We're not your typical maid cleaning service, we consider ourselves to be detailed cleaners.
We clean from sun up to sun down so if you prefer to have us cleaning after business hours...you got it, just give us a call or get in touch with us through our website and we'll get you scheduled.
Quality control. Were good at what we do! We use a cleaning checklist for every project. Every job is followed up with a service review check, via online or through US postal mail. With RHR Cleaning Services, our ABSOLUTE goal is to establish life long relationships with all of our clients.
Our Mission to Serve
We are committed to exceeding your expectations. Our goal is to provide unsurpassed residential and commercial services. We will customize a service plan to fit your needs and budget. From daily maintenance to unexpected situations, we are always prepared. Our attention to detail and competitive pricing make us the cleaning, home repair and loading and unloading moving service of choice.
At RHR Cleaning Services we pride ourselves with our commitment to provide customer satisfaction and quality cleaning. Our number #1 priority and commitment is to continuously improve of our operations through ongoing industry education and trade association memberships. We're a small, hands-on, family owned, operation serving Central Ohio since 1999.
Our cleaning specialists partake in continuous onsite and online education and training in new products, methods, techniques and safety procedures; this is how we continue to be the preferred cleaning service for Central Ohio.
As RHR Cleaning Services continues to grow, our core value remains the heart of what we do and who we are: Provide quality work at an affordable price.
The Best House Cleaning Services in Columbus, Handpicked top 3 BEST house cleaning services in Columbus, Ohio. 50-Point Inspection includes customer reviews, history, complaints, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost and their general excellence. You deserve the best!
Are You Happy With the Services You Received, Take a Quick Moment and Let Us Know
Top 10 Reasons to Choose RHR Cleaning!
1. No In-Home inspection required, 24/7 Online Booking and No contracts needed!
2. We only use Shark Vacuum cleaners and we clean our filters and vacuums on a daily basis!
3. Our upright Shark Vacuums delivers powerful suction for deep cleaning on carpets and thorough pickup on hard floors.
4. Our upright Shark Vacuums offers Anti-Allergen-HEPA filter plus a sealed system that keeps dust and allergens inside the vacuum, and out of the air you breathe.
5. We earned our 5 Star Reviews because we go out of our way to provide exceptional service.
6. All cleaners are thoroughly trained.
7. We offer Saturday service.
8. We offer an array of deep cleaning add-on’s like dishes, fridge clean out, oven cleaning, & decluttering services at NO Additional Charge!
9. We use disposable paper towels when cleaning your toilets and bathroom floors which reduces germ cross contamination!
10. We offer speedy service and reliability! Expect a response within 1 hour if you email or text! Expect a response within 24 hours if you leave a voice mail.
House Cleaning Jobs, Apply Online
We're currently accepting online profiles for professional cleaners. Candidates must be articulate, detail-oriented and driven. Previous experience is a definite plus but not required. ALL CANDIDATES MUST PASS AN EXTENSIVE BACKGROUND CHECK, CRIMINAL HISTORY CHECK, DRUG TEST AND TRAINING PERIOD. Dependability and quality work is required. Must be in physical shape and able to work independently. A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is needed.
RHR has been a proven industry leader since 1999! We're a fast-paced service provider. Our cleaners must uphold the RHR Cleaning Services high standards for cleaning, which is backed by our satisfaction guarantee.Ready for a GREAT Cleaning Opportunity - Apply Online Now
Our Vision to Serve
The vision for RHR Cleaning Services is to provide long and short-term residential and commercial services in Central Ohio. We're proud of our community commitment to providing affordable and customized services.
Referral A Friend
Order of Operations
The Maintenance Crew - The maintenance crew should begin repair work first.
The Paint and Touch up Crew - Not all units need a full paint job, but touch up may be necessary.
The RHR Cleaning Crew should come in after the painters.
The Carpet Cleaning Crew - this should only happen if EVERYTHING else has been completed. The carpet cleaners will leave nice lines throughout the property, making it more presentable when someone comes to look at it - unit ready to show or rent.
RHR can handle the the cleaning, the painting, and the repairs!
House Cleaning Checklist for Movers
Print our STANDARD CLEANING CHECKLIST FOR ALL MOVE IN OR MOVE OUT UNITS pdf format.
House Cleaning Checklist for
Print our STANDARD CLEANING CHECKLIST FOR ALL OCCUPIED HOMES pdf format.
Tell Us what you think
At RHR Cleaning Services, we promise to provide you with service above and beyond your expectations. It is our goal to keep you as life long customers. Your feedback allows us to find areas of improvement to continue to serve you with the highest quality and service. Give Your Input
JOIN our Birthday Club and get an exclusive offer the month of your special day! Sign Up for Your Birthday Treat
Download our Android App on Google Play
We're looking for participants for a quick question and answer video. Video yourself answering a few questions about the service you received from us, send the video to us and we'll send you some cash!!!! Call or email for more details.
Our Services Include
- Move In or Move Out Cleaning
- Residential Occupied Maid Services
- Office/Commercial Cleaning
- Kitchen and Bathroom Only Cleaning
- Hourly Cleaning Packages
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Loading and Unloading Moving Services
- Post Construction & Remodeling Cleaning
- Attic & Basement Clean-Outs
- Estate & Seasonal Cleaning
View Our 5-Star Yelp Reviews
House Cleaning Loyalty SignUp
It's okay to unplug your refrigerator to help save on costs and to make cleaning out your freezer much easier for us just remember to leave the doors open to prevent mold and mildew from forming.